The 4th edition of India m2m + iot Forum 2017 will host a dedicated exhibition for Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) Startup’s which will be inaugurated by Mr. J. S. Deepak, Secretary, DoT. The forum has also announced a ‘TEN Square Business Pitch Competition’ where the startups in the field of ICT (m2m + iot) will have an opportunity to present their business pitch to the live audience.
In his message to participants, Mr. J. S. Deepak mentioned, ‘I am delighted to know that Telecom Centres of Excellence, India (TCOE, India) with m2m2iotpaper.com is hosting the 4th India m2m + iot Forum with the theme ‘capitalizing connected world’ bringing together the entire machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) stakeholder community on a single platform’.
‘I am happy to note that TCOE India has scheduled a special session on TEN Square Investor Panel and Business Pitch Competition to encourage start-ups within the country. This, TCOE India initiative on incubation of start-ups is a laudable effort. TCOE India needs to work with entrepreneurs on different platforms and handhold them to promote start-ups’, he further added.
India m2m + iot Forum will also be graced by Mr. G.K. Upadhyay, Member (T), Mr. N. Sivasailam, Additional Secretary (T) from Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Ministry of Communications, Government of India and the Honourable Ambassador of European Union, H.E. Mr. Tomasz Kozlowski.
Now in its 4th edition, India m2m + iot Forum has become the signature forum in marketing ‘Brand Of India’ to the entire Information Communications Technology (ICT) stakeholders across the world. With an objective to promote India’s brand image and provide a preeminent platform to the m2m + iot companies from large, medium to small enterprises to showcase their business ideas innovations and capabilities in emerging markets, and has been at the forefront of this cause since 2014.
The forum aims at enriching the m2m and iot ecosystem with market intelligence, technology trends, success stories and capacity building, and offers the best opportunity for branding and positioning, learning and sharing, connecting and networking with eminent peers, senior decision makers from Central and State Government Agencies and Departments and Industry Experts and have created opportunities for the m2m + iot systems designers, application developers, and hardware manufacturers, to build realistic business contacts with leading buyers from within the country and the world.
In view of the key developments that the m2m + iot industry has witnessed in the last year, India m2m + iot Forum 2017 will lay emphasis on key topics where the policy makers and the games changer will discuss, deliberate on one single platform.
- COMPREHENSIVE THOUGHT LEADERSHIP – Expert talks and panel discussions from leading industry experts and decision makers will provide highest-level insights into areas including m2m + iot business scenario in India (past, present and the future), m2m + iot strategies, capacity building and the opportunities.
- INDUSTRY ROUND TABLE + DEDICATED B2B + B2G SESSIONS – India m2m + iot Forum 2017 together with the most preeminent Department Of Telecommunications (DOT), Ministry Of Communications, Government Of India, is organizing a SPECIAL INDUSTRY ROUND TABLE on m2m and iot Service Delivery Modeling – How and Why? and takes pleasure in extending its special invitation to all Mobile Network Operators of the country and the world to come forward and take lead in participating at this unique and first time ever INDUSTRY ROUND TABLE to deliberate and establish the m2m and iot Service Delivery Modeling with none other than the TOP MOST Decision and Policy Makers from the Ministry Of Communications, Government Of India, and in PERSON with The Honorable Minister Of Communications Shri. Manoj Sinha.
This is a ONE-TIME OPPORTUNITY to meet the HONORABLE MINISTER in PERSON and MUST NOT BE MISSED!
- INVESTORS PANEL – STARTUPs their PLACE in the ECOSYSTEM? – will discuss and deliberate on key topics such as;
- Signs of maturity in the Indian ICT (m2m + iot) market.
- Supply and demand – is there a real B2B – B2C – B2G appetite?
- How competitive is the Indian ICT market?
- Are most ICT (m2m + iot) Startups performing in line with investor expectations?
- The evolution of ICT (m2m + iot) Startups – what type of ICT (m2m + iot) Startups are being targeted by investors in the market?
- TCOE INDIA’s TEN SQUARE BUSINESS PITCH COMPETITION – India m2m + iot Forum 2017 under the TEN Square Entrepreneurship Enablement Program of TCOE India announces the ‘TEN Square Business Pitch Competition AWARD. The TEN Square Business Pitch Competition will focus on applications of ICT (including m2m + iot) in various spheres of daily life and how ready are the product, services and solutions for go-to-market and positively and really impact the lives of the society at large.
THE BEST WILL BE REWARDED by the HONORABLE MINISTER in PERSON!
- TOWARDS SMARTER INDIA – From Vision to Reality + Role of m2m + iot in Making Sustainable Smart Cities in India – Underpinning much of the discourse about ‘smart cities’ is the tremendous growth and innovation in the electronics, IT, IT enabled services and allied sectors over the last two to three decades. And two of the prominent terms associated with the co-evolution of these sectors are m2m and iot. Together the two terms encompass the hardware, software and telecommunication options that can make public services or human activities more efficient. Thereby making them central to the discourse on the aspirations from Smart Cities.
Come and join the discourse on - What does the m2m + iot sector have to offer to smart cities?
- STUDENTs CORNER – MEET THE GAME CHANGERS OF TODAY AND TOMORROW – In an endeavor to enrich the forum with rich and valuable content, India m2m + iot Forum continues to bring together the best minds of TODAY and TOMORROW that will provide you with an opportunity to MEET THE NEXT m2m + iot’an. Visit the Students Corner and be mesmerized by their study and research works.
- LIVE DEMO’s + TECHNOLOGY SHOW’s, EXHIBITION AND DISPLAY OF NEW AGE TECHNOLOGIES – At India m2m + iot Forum you will find the most sophisticated display of m2m + iot products and solutions with substantial number of potential buyers from India and the world. India m2m + iot Forum 2017 will provide the business platform for m2m + iot companies to display their Future Ready products and solutions to early adopters especially from the SMART CITIES segment. Live demos on applications of m2m + iot in various vertical markets such as, Agriculture, Automotive, Automation, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Electronics, HealthCare, Oil and Gas, Security, Supply Chain Logistics, Telecom, Telematics, Transportation and Utility will also be at display.
The 4th edition of ‘India m2m + iot Forum 2017’ being jointly organized by m2m2iotpaper.com and Telecom Centres Of Excellence, India (TCOE India) set up by Department of Telecommunications (DOT) in PPP mode with industry and academia, and co-hosted by Department of Management Studies (DMS), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IITD), has received the valuable support of the Department of Telecommunications (DoT), Ministry of Communications, Government of India, European Union (EU), European Telecom Standards Institute (ETSI) and oneM2M as the esteemed conference partners for the forum.
About the organizers:
Your online resource on machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) technologies, news, views and more...
Inaugurated in April 2013, www.m2m2iotpaper.com is a world-class news and resource portal of latest machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) information. m2m2iotpaper.com is an initiative in the domain of machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) technologies and its applications on key Industry Verticals namely, Agriculture, Automotive, Automation, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Electronics, Healthcare, Oil & Gas, Security, Supply Chain, Telecom, Transportation, Telematics, Utility and a dedicated section on Smart Cities and Smart Villages. m2m2iotpaper.com has very high quality collection of resources and references such as; articles, case studies, white papers, videos, interviews and events from across verticals of the machine-to-machine (m2m) and internet of things (iot) eco-system and value chain.
Telecom Centres of Excellence, India (TCOE, India)
Telecom Centres of Excellence, set up in Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode, are an example of the Government, the Academia and the Industry working together for the sustained growth and progress of the country in the Telecom sector. The idea of Telecom Centres of Excellence was initiated with the shared realization, by the Government and the Telecom Industry, that boosting the growth of telecommunications was essential for the overall progress of the country. It was conceptualized in May 2007 and brought into existence by February 2008 with the signing of 7 MoUs between DoT, participating premier Academic Institutes and the sponsors from the Telecom Industry. The eighth TCOE with participation of Railtel came up in Jun 5th 2013.The TCOEs set up in Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode, are an excellent example of the Government, the Academia and the Industry working together for the sustained growth and progress of the country.
For further details, please contact;
Forum Director – India m2m + iot Forum 2017
Mobile: +91 9599074767, +91 9818105643